The applicable Company Ethics serves as a code of conduct for all elements of the Company, both stakeholders, shareholders, management and employees. The implementation of Company ethics on an ongoing basis is expected to shape the Company’s culture. The Company also applies several principles related to the ethics of implementing GCG, ethics and culture of the Company.
- We strive to be an honest and committed company by running a healthy, strong and fair business that is driven by commendable values and law-abiding and respects all stakeholders.
- The Company is obliged to run or manage the Company’s business by observing the principles of business ethics and the applicable laws and regulations.
- The Company implements the principles of Good Corporate Governance and cares for the community, culture and the environment.
- Acts against the law and violating ethics are prohibited even for business reasons or pressure from any party.
- The Company protects every reporter who provides information regarding legal violations, unethical events, or other actions that violate the principles of Good Corporate Governance.
Behavior Core Value “Akhlak”